Monday, December 29, 2008

Hello World. This is Becca and Alyssa. We finally have gained acess to our blog so now we can update it. Really, this is becca, not Alyssa, because Alyssa is even less technological than I am (if that is possible). I have a feeling I will be the one updating this gadget. But don't worry, I'll give you Alyssa's stories and stuff too. You'll know all her juicy gossip. hahaha. Or maybe if i do that it will get her to try updating it and you'll get a lot of updates.

Anyways. Right now we are home. Love home. But excited to go back to the sun in a week. We're both going to BYU-hawaii for school and loving it. Love the tanness, love the beach, love the surf, love the men...hahaha. oh and love studying too! ;) (threw that one in there for all the parents). we really are having a lot of fun and getting a great education.

Back to home...its beautiful. Love being here. We get to eat real food!!!! drive cars, watch T.V., freeze our butts off, see all the fam, and play with our little niece. She is a doll. SO STINKIN CUTE!!! We're going up to the cab for new years and I'm sure it will be a ball. thats all for now. MErry Christmas to all and to all a goodnight and HNY!!! (=Happy New Year)

4 comments:

Annette said...

Becca..If you post it, I will read it. Now you know. LOVE YOU TWO!!!

Unknown said...

I'll read it too! Glad you're back to school safely but miss you already. Piper does too. She gets tired of Grandma (not really but I just threw that in to make you feel better)

Tammy said...

Oops! That last comment was from me, mom. Didn't know Logan was still on the computer logged in.

cara said...

Becca!
Hi! I didn't check your blog, but I just decided to check it for the heck of it, and WOW! You actually got on! Excited to hear more!

Love ya,
Cara